Change Air Conditioner & Heater Filters Yourself and Save!
AirCon Filters™ Clean Air You Can Breathe
Servicing the Industry "Since 1975"
- Buying our Aust made Finest Quality G2 and G3 Rated thermally bonded material/media is very important to you,your family & staff.
- Poor Quality Filters can’t be vacuum or washed cleaned.They will seperate and block the evaporator coil,thus damaging your system.
- Changing the return air conditioner filter in your home air conditioning & heater unit is the least expensive thing you can do to maintain your cooling/heating system.
- Dirt and air pollutants can damage your health and damage the equipment requiring expensive repair or replacement of the air conditioning or heater unit.
- If your air conditioning filter is blocked by particles and other foreign bodies it will run less efficiently as the unit is forced to work harder to push air through the air filter.So it will cost more to run, and then, once the air is pushed through,it can even circulate disease throughout.This can lead to many respiratory problems such as asthma, bronchitis and even Legionnaires' disease.
Every 2 to 3 months change or clean your AirCon filters .Why? Air conditioner filters will get clogged up after prolonged use and restricted air flow which will cause your a/c coils to get clogged.
As the air conditioner filter ages,it's efficiency is reduced due to the damage of the fibres in the filter media/material.
In addition to restricted air flow, you may experience:
• Increased energy bills.
• Added maintenance costs e.g. over heated motors,can cause burn out
• Air duct contamination,building up inside.
• Interior wall, ceiling and a/c vent dirt, grease, smoke and dust build up
• Efficiency is reduced due to the damage of the fibres in the filter media.
Leave your home cleaner and Clean Air You Can Breathe